Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Unique Me

I used to think of myself as a typecasted person. When I first thought of starting this blog, the first thing that occured to me was, "Why will my blog be any different? What will be novel about my writing? What if my thoughts are cliched and opinions uninteresting?"

But then, I realized that no one has had the same experiences as I have, no one has thought of things the same way as me, met the same people as I have or gone through life the same way as me. So it is impossible that I do not have anything new to tell the world. There have to be stories untold that I have to relate, thoughts that no one has thought of before, or expressed before that I may express. Every moment in my nineteen years of life, every thought I've ever had define me, make me the person I am.

I am not a type. I cannot be replaced by anyone. I am, a unique me...

No comments:

Post a Comment